One of my favorite stories in the Bible is Exodus 17:8-16 where Moses stood at the top of a hill to oversee the battle with the Amalekites. As he held up the staff of God in his hand, the Israelites prevailed, but when he lowered the staff, the Amalekites prevailed. His arms grew tired, so Aaron and Hur stood beside him, supporting his arms. The Israelites won the battle. Moses built an altar on the hill and named the altar “The Lord is my Banner.”
Are you like Moses, growing tired from holding up your blog all by yourself? Let me be your Aaron and Hur, so you can build your blog and focus on telling others about Jesus.
I can handle all stages of the life of a blog post for $30 per hour.
- Keyword research
- Write the excerpt and meta description
- Assign categories and tags
- Headings written and formatted for SEO
- Images for Instagram and Pinterest, and a feature image if you provide a template.
- Scheduling social media with relevant hashtags from your list.
- Write and schedule newsletters
Want to learn more?
Schedule a Free 30-minute consult
I typically reply within 24 hours.